This is Natalie's babysitter most of the time when grandparents aren't available. She loves Miss Rachel! Last night Miss Rachel got Natalie a Dora Candyland for Christmas and Natalie is addicted. We have reached a new phase in our playing- games! Bill got Natalie a memory card game last week it was so much fun! It was really cool to watch her learn how to play a game for the first time. I think it'll actually be more fun to play games than just dollhouse but have you played Candyland in awhile? It can go on and on and on. The cutest thing about Natalie is that she cheers for everything anyone does in a game. If Daddy or I move forward or win she is just as happy as if she did it for herself. She is the best!
1 comment:
Get the Guess who game! It's so much fun!! They get to ask questions like does your person have a hat, and if you say No then they turn down all the people with hats!! I love playing games with the kids! It's a great phase!
Post a Comment