Monday, February 26, 2007

Recent Conversations & Quotes


Natalie:
"Halloween, Halloween, Jesus is born today"
"I wanna go see Diego" (when told that Daddy was going to San Diego)
"I need my god toys back. I think Grandpa Fritz is playing with them."
"I don't have to brush my teeth. I did that last year."
"Years and years ago..."
"Daddy, we should be friends forever."
"I love your ____...Who got that for you?...That's so nice of them...We should say Thank You to them."
Will is babbling a lot lately. I think he's trying to say HI. We get a lot of ba, ba, ba; aaahhh; and raspberries (spitting).

2 comments:

Charissa (Holland) Motley said...

I love the one about Grandpa Fritz. :o) I'm sure he is loving the God toys.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if Natalie, Will, and Grandpa Fritz were available this weekend to shadow in the tech booth. We sure could use them!