Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Natalie's First Day of School 2007

This past Wednesday (9/5) was Natalie's first day of school. This starts Natalie's last year in preschool. I know, it's sappy. Last fall was sad because she was starting preschool. This year is sad because she only has 1 year until Kindergarten. Then I don't know what I'll do. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I know. I'm just a mom. What can I say?
Trying to get the 2 of them to sit still for a picture is nearly impossible.
Natalie is an amazing big sister to Will. We're so proud of the girl she's become!
My favorite picture:
In front of school:
Her new teacher, Miss Kathy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what to do?

have another baby, of course!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Natalie is so big now! Kennedy has that same dress...great minds think alike, even far away! :0) Time sure does fly, huh? Hope things are well.. we would love to hear from you! We miss you all!

Love,
April, Kent & Kennedy Haffner