Will waiting patiently for it to start.




Yes, she has one more year of preschool before Kindergarten but all the kids go through this "crossing the bridge" ceremony. She was so cute that day and mom cried. She got to wear the Cinderella easter dress Aunt Alicia got her (and then afterwards dripped red popsicle all over it) but she had lots of fun!
Miss Betsy:
Miss Terri:
Popsicles!
Our good friend Rachel:
2 comments:
Rachel,
I am Ken's wife Gina. I've been looking a little at your family on your blog. You have such a great looking family, and your kids are so cute. We have a 6 year old boy, 4 almost 5 year old boy. A 3 year old girl, and a 2 year old boy. When I have time I might dig a little deeper into your blog. We really hope to get to meet you guys this summer.
Gina
I never really thought that I would enjoy the graduations so much, but I've found that everyone loves the occasion. I've even started having graduation slideshows made up so that the kids can enjoy them (or be embarrassed by them!) when they get older.
Post a Comment