Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 years!


It's been ten years this weekend that Bill has been on staff at CCC!
He wrote his own take on this anniversary on his work blog- http://billcarroll.typepad.com/multisite_arts/2007/07/july-28-1997.html

I just have to say, Bill is amazing at what he does. Someone once called him the Tazmanian Angel cause he moves so fast but he's so good, you can't call him the devil. If you ever need something done, you want Bill on your team. He's super creative, a problem solver, determined and a really hard worker. He is always inclusive. He always wants more and more people to join whatever it is he's doing. Plus- he is just the nicest guy I have ever met. Really he is. He loves people. He's really good at making people feel important and valued. He's an incredible husband & father too! I'm so lucky he married me!
(I can brag about him, right?!)

I really can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were dating. Now, 10 years later we are fortunate to say we've lived a lifetime of dreams. We really feel blessed by our life!

Congratulations Bill! We're so proud of all you've done!

No comments: