Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Disney Trip

Hello Everyone!

Yes, it has been a LONG time since I posted on this blog. It's for reasons that I will be sharing with you in the next few weeks. So stay tuned! But first, I will update you on some of our latest adventures!

Dec 14-19 we went on a big family trip to Disney World! We had a great time! Here's some of what we did:
Finally arriving at Orlando airport!

Day at Hollywood Studios

Osborne Festival of Lights

Day at Epcot

Lunch at the Germany Restaurant- my kids make friends everywhere they go!


Day at Animal Kingdom

Playing at the pool

Night at Magic Kingdom

Will loved the Christmas Parade!

Our last day:

Seeing the princesses

Will LOVED the princesses. He's quite a charmer!

We had such a great time! It was so hard to leave, especially all that nice weather! We are so grateful we had the opportunity to go!

No comments: