Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthdays and First Day of School!

The whirlwind started Saturday with Will's 2nd Birthday party. We had an outdoor pool/slip & slide party.

Here is Will drenching his babysitter Rachel with a bucket of water.

Yummy cake!

Then Wednesday we went to see Backyardigans Live (Oma's birthday present to Natalie).

We had a great time! Thanks Oma!


Then today we put Natalie on the school bus for her first day of Kindergarten. Yes, I cried.
Here's the buddies, all ready to go!

Gotta have the front door picture.

We love Daddy!

Waiting for the bus...it was late.

Here we go!

She's a champ. I'm probably more nervous than she is.

There she is, 3rd window from the left. I think she's taking her backpack off and settling in.

I can't wait until 4:00 to hear all about her afternoon.
I miss her a lot today!

No comments: